House in Clear Island Waters QLD 4226Listed November 2021
If you are looking for a home for the big family or need a grandy flat, you should come to look at this ex-renovated modern home with the beautiful views of the city skyline and water/lake from the super king sized master bedroom.
Lavish ceramic tiles laid throughout down stairs live area, an majestic timber stairway that leads upstairs to the master bedroom which is a large ensuits complete with a luxurious sized shower and a special view of the Gold Coast sun set whilst relaxing in your beautiful bath tub . The modern kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, Cesar stone bench top, two pack finish cabinet and plenty of storage space. The large formal lounge is also blessed with natural light and another amazing view of the water. The outdoor area is extremely well designed with a under roof deck which provides plenty of room for you to entertain your family and friends. The pool also overlooks the open water; this house makes you realise what a great place it is to be for the summer on the Gold Coast.
The flat land size is 903m2 with large water frontage.
Tenanted at moment, lease ends 15 Jun 2021, call Feng 0433 998 175 to book your viewing now.
• 4 bedrooms + 1 single bedroom or study + 1 media room
• Super king size master bedroom has large balcony with open water and Gold Coast city skyline views
• Guest master room or granny flat has ensuites down stairs
• 3 bathrooms, 2 ensuites
• Open plan living
• Fully tiled formal lounge, family room area, dining area
• Modern kitchen has stainless steel and Cesar stone benchtop
• Large pantry, plenty storage spaces
• Under roof alfresco for outdoor living
• Internal access double lockup garage
• Pool has expensive glass fence and views of the open water
• Fully fenced easy care garden
• Large flat block
• Quite col-de-sac
• 5 minutes to Q Super Centre, has Woolworth, Coles and Aldi supermarket, Chinese supermarket, veg shops, café restaurant, doctor medical centre, banks and Gym
• Walking distance to School and Kinder garden, Golf Course
• 10 minutes to Broadbeach, many shops and ocean beach and parks playground
• 25 minutes to Gold Coast airport