House in Ferndale WA 6148Listed November 2021
IDEAL FOR INVESTORS AS CURRENTLY RENTED AT $400 PER WEEK
DOUBLE STOREY HOME
14km South of the river
• Fully painted inside and out
• Quality floor coverings throughout.
• 600x600 porcelain tiles to living
• LED Lighting throughout
• Letter box
• Overhead cupboards to kitchen standard
• Feature tile inset and channel drains to bathrooms
• Feature cabinet work and handles to kitchen
• Semi frameless shower screens
• Window treatments throughout
Lot 19, 38 and 21 have now come off the market leaving the two tenanted properties lot 6 and 24 remaining.
Large open park lands directly adjacent, include a cricket club and field, sporting centre and scout hall providing buyers an active lifestyle on offer with an additional park and park lands located directly across the road.
Our Ferndale homes reside Bannister Creek Primary School as well as Fountain College School and Brookman Primary School. With Curtain University also only 10 minutes.
Liveability is a key focus of Ferndale providing a great location long term. With a bus stop located in front of these homes with direct bus routes also connecting to Murdoch University, Curtin University, Fiona Stanley Hospital, Murdoch Train Station and Cannington Train Station.
Please be advised photos are for marketing purposes only.