Townhouse in Southport QLD 4215Listed November 2021
What a good opportunity for you to rent this three-bedroom townhouse in a small complex of only 18 units with On-Site manager. Centrally located next to the G-Link tram line, easy access to Griffith University and Gold Coast Hospital, Southport CBD major shopping centre, beach and parkland.
This two-storey home has a large open plan living area, good size kitchen and plenty pantry, storage cabinets. Upper stairs there are three spacious bedrooms, the main bedroom facing north with lots of sun and natural light.
* Private courtyard, fully fenced backyard. Lock up garage plus parking area for extra car.
* 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* Balcony off master bedroom
* Newly painted
* Functional kitchen with double sink and rangehood
* Separate laundry with internal garage access
* Two-way family bathroom brand new bathroom
* Separate toilet downstairs
* Single lock up garage plus extra dedicated car space
* Private courtyard, fully fenced backyard
* Vacant, move in immediately
Rental Income: $390 / week
This property is only 300 meters to the new Light Rail. Walk to Australia Fair, Southport Primary School, St Hilda's School and Southport High School.