House in Mullumbimby NSW 2482Listed August 2022
Six Byron Street culminates in impressive design and attention to detail, producing a beautifully curated family home that delights the senses and soothes the soul. Upon arrival you are naturally drawn to the property, purposely created to provide a sanctuary of elegance and refinement for relaxed living.
Stepping through the entry foyer, you are welcomed into the large open living room, where a neutral palette coupled with linear detail, texture and complimenting tones establishes the tranquil ambience that envelopes the home. Quality inclusions and defining detail continue throughout with the subtle use of feature wall panelling, soft diffusing sheer curtains and stunning oak flooring.
A solidly built property, it offers various living and dining options including four good sized bedrooms flooded by an abundance of natural light and cross breeze ventilation, each embodying serenity and calm. The master bedroom offers substantial space and flow, opening through french doors, onto the private courtyard.
The gourmet kitchen features bespoke cabinetry with curve island peninsula, high-quality appliances, fixtures and fittings including beautiful stone benchtops. There is a large walk-in pantry and generous servery window, seamlessly servicing the central courtyard beyond.
Connecting the entire home is the visually appealing central courtyard. The spectacular use of wide plank decking, rendered walls and custom-built inclusions unite in delivering a strikingly beautiful space. Capitalising on its north-east aspect, the privately enclosed courtyard with built-in pizza oven, is ideal to enjoy year-round dining plus host sensational parties and events.
The luxuriously appointed bathroom only continues the delivery of quality finishes and elegant opulence, offering a substantial stand-alone soaking bath, walk-in shower, designer floor-to-ceiling tiles and custom wall sized frosted window. Adjoining the bathroom is a separate powder room, large family sized laundry and extensive built-in linen storage.
The inclusion of low-maintenance architectural landscaping has been designed to ensure you can easily immerse yourself into the local community. From your front doorstep you can enjoy casual walks to popular local cafes, community markets, an extensive array of local amenities, schools and nearby community pool.
- Set on 600sqm block, central to Mullumbimby
- An aesthetically striking home, beautifully curated delivering a tranquil ambience of elegance and refinement for relaxed living an exceptional lifestyle opportunity
- Stunningly created and appointed central courtyard featuring custom built-in pizza oven perfect for home entertaining
- Large family sized home with extensive built-in storage
- Secure double garage with internal access, second toilet and storage space
- Large family laundry with custom cabinetry and stone benchtops, incorporating large external sliding door, providing natural light and excellent ventilation
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning located in the living room and master bedroom
- Appointed with quality fittings and fixtures throughout the home
- An incredibly photogenic and visually appealing property
- Stunning kerbside appeal with landscaped gardens using architectural plants embedded into crushed rock
- Lounge Room
- Dinning Room
- Powder Room
- Car Spaces
You are just 10-minutes' drive to the coastal township of Brunswick Heads where you can enjoy swimming, fishing and kayaking on theCentrally located in the Byron Shire with easy access to Byron Bay, Brunswick Heads, Bangalow, and surrounds