House in South Lake WA 6164Listed November 2021
Light and bright naturally lit comfortable abode with massive powered workshop.
Majestically sitting on a massive 925 SQM land this beautiful home is sure to impress you as you walk in and realise the sheer scope, size and style that is on offer. When you enter through the main entrance you are greeted by a formal lounge which leads to second living/Dining, a huge backyard area with plenty of scope to etch out your perfect backyard area or if you prefer to keep it simple the gardens do not ask for too much attention as they are, The property is recently painted throughout including doors and eaves.
A chefs Dream the kitchen enjoys a position at the rear of the home where large windows allow views over the alfresco and back gardens.
Property features Includes:
- Master bedroom with inbuilt wardrobe
- 2 good sized Bedrooms
- Front Living with ceiling fan and beautiful downlights
- Attentive Bathroom has a benchtop with a vanity, shower
- Large and spacious open plan living
- Chefs Kitchen complete with benchtops, gas stove
- Split System air conditioning
- Generous laundry with linen cabinet
- Outdoor entertaining area
- beautiful and easy-care backyard and front with lush gardens
- Massive Powered Garden shed
- 2nd shed to store things away
- Bore Water Reticulation front and back
* Walking distance to Southlake shopping centre
* Southlake dog park around the corner
* Proximity to Lakelands Reserve Approx. 900m
* Approx. 1.1km to Lakelands senior high school
* Short Drive to Adventure world, Cockburn Gateway Shopping centre, Ice Arena.
END DATE SALE - ALL OFFERS MUST BE PRESENTED BY 11TH OF MAY 2021
SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT AN OFFER PRIOR TO THE END DATE 4TH OF MAY 2021.
For more information please contact Jeet Singh on 0433729711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.