House in Beeliar WA 6164Listed November 2021
This stunning apartment is perfectly situated directly across from the Beeliar village shopping precinct, South Coogee Primary School and Radonich Park just down the road. Cockburn Central Shopping Centre and train station is a short drive away. Not to mention both Coogee Beach and Fremantle are easily accessible.
- Apartment area is 87 square metres
- Two Bedrooms and one bathroom
- Open plan lounge/dining
- Good sized Kitchen with ample cupboard space, gas stove top, electric oven
- Split air conditioner to kitchen/dining/lounge
- Master bedroom with carpet and mirrored robe
- Good size study which can be utilised as a second bedroom
- Main bathroom includes vanity, shower and W/C
- Separate laundry
- Large balcony
- Small pets considered upon application
Please visit the link below and download the SafeWA app for easy entry to our home opens:
COVID-19 coronavirus SafeWA guide for patrons
Disclaimer: This description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. You must make your own independent investigations and rely on your own personal judgment about the information included in this advertisement as we provided this information without any implied warranty as to the accuracy or currency.