House in Bacchus Marsh VIC 3340Listed October 2021
BelleVue Tops, Stamford Hill at Bacchus Marsh seems the obvious spot to settle in with your family to enjoy the best of the country, with the city at your fingertips.
Bacchus Marsh is only 50kms North West of Melbourne, or 40 mins on the commuter fast train directly into the centre of the CBD. Driving over the spectacular rise of the Pentland Hills on the recently upgraded Western Highway offers travellers their first glimpse of Melbourne’s skyscrapers shimmering away to the East while Geelong’s deep blue Corio Bay can be seen down past the You Yangs to the South.
A bountiful, richly fertile valley, ‘Bacchus’ as the locals fondly say, has opened its heart to families wishing to build their dream homes on spaces that, in the city, would be impossible to own. BelleVue Tops, Stamford Hill is an urban space developed to the west of Bacchus Marsh township and an easy walk to town and all the amenities on offer.
FULL TURNKEY INCLUSIONS
• 2550mm High Ceilings
• Stone Bench Tops Throughout
• 900mm Stainless Steel Appliances
• Timber Laminate Flooring to Living areas & Quality Carpets to Bedrooms.
• Evaporative Cooling & Ducted Heating
• Window Coverings
• Sectional Remote Garage Door
• Landscaping (Front and Rear)
• Fencing as per Estate Guidelines (Full Share)
• Driveway and paths
• Letter Box & Clothes Line
- Lounge Room
- Dinning Room
- Family Room