House in Queens Park WA 6107Listed November 2021
This land is ideally situated for a low maintenance lifestyle, being within walking distance of Queens Park Primary School, train station, various parks, and much more.
Spacious 686 square meter vacant land. Development (3 level units or potential apartments).
Please discuss with the City Of Canning Planning Department suitable use of this land in conjunction with the Local Structure Plan
Call the Planning Officer on 9231 0571 or visit the council offices at
1317 Albany Highway, Cannington | Locked Bag 80, Welshpool WA 6986
(Copy and Paste Link)
Other nearby attractions include:
- The ever growing Westfield Carousel Shopping Center
- Perth CBD approximately 8 km's away
- St Joseph's Primary schools and St Norbert College
- Curtin University
- State of the art indoor and outdoor recreation facilities including Cannington Leisureplex, Bounce, Queens Park Reserve, Coker and
Mary Mackillop Park
- Easy access to Airport (approximately 6km's)
- Burswood Entertainment Precinct conveniently located approximately 6km's away
Please call Peter Taliangis on 0431 417 345 or (08) 9483 0045 or email Peter.email@example.com to secure this amazing opportunity
Please visit the link below and download the SafeWA app for easy entry to our home opens:
COVID-19 coronavirus SafeWA guide for patrons
Disclaimer: This description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. You must make your own independent investigations and rely on your own personal judgment about the information included in this advertisement as we provided this information without any implied warranty as to the accuracy or currency.