Villa in Armadale WA 6112Listed May 2022
Homebuyers or Downsizers, you'll adore this quaint boutique complex and all the benefits this home has to offer, including a superbly spacious design, very low maintenance abode and the shops just down the road.
Also, as an Investor there's so much for you to love! Good secure investment in a fantastic location. Brilliant tenants in place, great growth region and with very low vacancy rates in the area. Also, extremely low maintenance for your peace-of-mind.
* Olympian sized living! :)
* Modern gourmet kitchen functionally adapted to the open plan design.
* Spacious & modern bathrooms - big mirrors & superior fittings.
* Big WIR's, BIR's and storage areas throughout.
* Shoppers entry from garage.
* Private water-wise artificial lawn.
* Big queen-sized bedrooms.
* Master bed with BIR's and Ensuite
* Massive double garage with additional storage area.
* Very quiet & friendly complex.
* Fantastic access to major arterial road routes.
This property would be either a powerful accelerator to your portfolio, or a comfortable and peaceful home.
Give me a call on 0433 729 711 or email email@example.com for more information.
Nicheliving is keen for you to visit our properties for sale. We are happy to conduct Facebook Live - property walk throughs, create Live Instagram stories and do Zoom meetings where appropriate. Please ask our staff to arrange this for you. At our inspections we will be using appropriate safeguards and will ask that people viewing our properties avoid touching surfaces unnecessarily, we will also be using increased sanitation at all properties and ask our customers to observe appropriate social distancing.
Please call us on 9483 0000 for more information on our properties.
Disclaimer: This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.