House in Kenwick WA 6107Listed November 2021
Jeet Singh Proudly presents this beautiful family home located in a whisper quite location in Kenwick.
FIXED DATE SALE BY 20/10/21 - ALL OFFERS MUST BE PRESENTED BY 20/10/21 AND SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT AN OFFER PRIOR TO THE FIXED DATE.
Recently renovated this modern style, low maintenance home is perfect to accommodate the largest of families. It has room for everyone, effortlessly presented, the home offers a functional design with an open plan large living area allowing for an abundance of natural light to flow beautifully through the home. It has 4 large bedrooms, Theatre, Study/Play area and one of the largest living space within a single dwelling you have to come and see it to believe it.
This residence is peacefully situated in a highly sought-after section of Kenwick and is ready for you to move straight into and make your own.
Freshly Painted throughout, New Flooring waiting for the new owners to call it home.
It will not last long. quick thinkers will have it call TODAY!!!!!
* Master bedroom inc his/her walk in robe and ensuite bathroom with vanity, shower and toilet
* Open Modern kitchen, family and meals
* Kitchen Inc fridge recess, Rangehood over s/s gas cooktop, built in s/s oven, dishwasher recess
* 2nd bedroom inc built in robe
* 2nd bathroom inc vanity, bath
* Laundry and built in linen cupboard
* 3rd bedroom inc built in robe
* Built in linen/storage cupboard
* Study/Play area/Games
* Theatre room/Front living
* Paved outdoor entertaining area inc easy care gardens
* Double garage with remote roller door and shopper's entry to home
* Gas storage hot water system
* Ducted Air conditioning
* Outdoor Covered Patio for entertainment
* Double garage and plenty of extra parking
East Kenwick Primary School - 0.66km Approx.
Rehoboth Christian College -0.66km Approx.
Perth Airport - 15km Approx.
Perth City - 20km Approx.
For more information please contact Jeet Singh 0433729711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenwick, Western Australia is a mixed residential, light industrial and semi-rural suburb located in the south-east of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Gosnells. A large portion of the suburb is composed of remnant agricultural land organized as smallholdings of several acres, as well as relatively pristine native wetlands, including the Brixton Street Wetlands which are of significant conservation value. It also contains several sites of historical significance relating to its status as one of the early farming communities of the Swan River Colony.
Kenwick is bounded on the south-west by the Canning River and on the north-west by the Roe Highway. Albany Highway, the main south-east arterial transport route, runs through the western part of the suburb.