House in High Wycombe WA 6057Listed November 2021
Near new 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home, that's just few years old! You will be blown away with its high-end fixtures and immaculate presentation. The home features lofty high ceilings finished off with down lights and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the home. With an open plan design that flows beautifully throughout and has plenty of natural light that fills each room and has something for everyone. This home offers heaps of storage, plenty of car parking and would suit the largest of families!
This home is in such a convenient location, within close proximity to the Airport, public transport, major transport links such as to Roe Hwy and Tonkin Hwy which can take you anywhere, fantastic schools and a whole host of amenities on your doors step.
- Huge open plan kitchen/lounge/dining area
- Large chefs’ kitchen with stone bench tops, island bench, dishwasher, plumbed in fridge recess plus ample cupboard space
- Theatre room/Separate Lounge or could be used as a 5th bedroom
- Huge master bedroom with walk in robes, and ensuite
- Modern and spacious main bathroom
- Quality polished bamboo flooring throughout
- Double remote lock up garage with shopper’s entry
- Gabled Patio Entertaining Area with reticulated low maintenance lawn area
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Pets considered upon application
*** We cannot arrange inspection at this moment, but it will be notified in this advertisement soon when its available. But we are accepting all the applications, so we can process before the inspection date. ***
*** To view this property, we will advertise soon as we have finalized inspection date. To arrange a viewing please click on the CONTACT THE AGENT button or BOOK INSPECTION button and you will be sent an instant reply to register for the SCHEDULED VIEWINGS. ***
*** PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times. Home open times are subject to change without notice. ***
Please visit the link below and download the SafeWA app for easy entry to our home opens:COVID-19 coronavirus SafeWA guide for patronshttps://www.wa.gov.au/organisation/covid-communications/covid-19-coronavirus-safewa-guide-patrons
Disclaimer: This description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. You must make your own independent investigations and rely on your own personal judgment about the information included in this advertisement as we provided this information without any implied warranty as to the accuracy or currency.