Apartment in Southport QLD 4215Listed November 2021
What a good opportunity for you to own this three years old modern apartment is this two bedroom, two bathroom, one secured car parking unit.
The lower bodycorp boutique apartment building has a fantastic rooftop garden with 360 degrees views of the Pacific Ocean, Gold Coast City Skyline and beautiful Hinterland. The building has a lift, community library and BBQ area downstairs.
Great convenient location - 100 meter easy walk to the tram station, Broadwater parkland, large shopping mall, which has two supermarkets (Woolworth, Coles), Asian supermarkets, many cafés, restaurants, medical centres, RSL and city library. The tram goes to Griffith University and Gold Coast Hospital, or Surfers Paradise golden sandy beach.
The investor must sold this unit, if you are in the market looking for a good unit, good value, very affordable price, call Feng 0433998175 now to book a viewing.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms + mini study area, all the bedroom facing East ocean side
• Master bedroom has walk-in-robe, ensuite, double bow stone bench vanity, large shower room with overhead shower, an Eastern facing balcony
• Integrated outdoor entertaining areas
• Fully equipped kitchen with high quality European appliances, stone kitchen benchtop, under bench sink, large pantry, island kitchen working bench
• Fully tiled open plan living area, an Eastern facing balcony
• Family bathroom has bath
• Lower bodycorp fees
• 1 carpark #53
• Ducted air conditioning for your comfort
• Landscaped gardens
• Multiple communal BBQ and social
areas (including a roof top deck)
• Security entrance
• On-site visitor carparking
• 24 hour management
• Automatic refuse / recycling system
on each level
• Bicycle storage - residents / visitors
• Rooftop viewing deck