House in Kenwick WA 6107Listed November 2021
Do Not Miss Out On This One!!!!
This one is a GONER!!!!
A Must see - This Beautiful and versatile family home is an entertainer's dream majestically perched on 545m2 block is sure to impress you as you walk in. Enjoy the luxury and convenience of relaxation and entertainment from its spacious living room. The house comes with 4 large bedrooms with a good size windows in all rooms providing natural lighting.
Step outside to experience the perfect size and utilization for space on this 545m2 block featuring a great undercover outdoor entertaining area right off the living, grassed area for the kids and pets to play and a shed for extra storage. This outdoor space gives you everything you need to enjoy the beautiful Australian lifestyle without giving you unnecessary maintenance. What are you waiting for? Homes like this don’t last for long, with the ultra-convenient location and the spectacular floor plan, this immaculately maintained, and beautifully presented property is waiting to be called home.
- 4 bedrooms
- Master Suite includes Ensuite and Walk in Robe and roller shutters for security
- Bedrooms 2,3,4 with inbuilt wardrobes
- Main Bathroom with shower and bath
- Formal front lounge
- Chefs Kitchen - Stone benchtop, gas hotplate and range hood, dishwasher, plenty of meal preparation space, double sink, pantry, fridge recess
- Ducted Air Conditioning and additional Split system to all rooms
- Gas Hot Water system
- Led Lights
- Laundry with linen and relevant cupboards
- Large Garage (Garage Roller Door)
- Open Plan Family, Dining & Kitchen
- Well-presented throughout
- Solar Panels
- Gas connection for Heating
- Retic Back and front
- Security cameras
For more information please call Jeet Singh on 0433729711 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenwick, Western Australia is a mixed residential, light industrial and semi-rural suburb located in the south-east of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Gosnells. A large portion of the suburb is composed of remnant agricultural land organized as smallholdings of several acres, as well as relatively pristine native wetlands, including the Brixton Street Wetlands which are of significant conservation value. It also contains several sites of historical significance relating to its status as one of the early farming communities of the Swan River Colony.
Kenwick is bounded on the south-west by the Canning River and on the north-west by the Roe Highway. Albany Highway, the main south-east arterial transport route, runs through the western part of the suburb.