House in Victoria Park WA 6100Listed November 2021
Get all the benefits of living in a modern home in one of the best cafe and restaurant hubs in Perth.
Plenty of room for the whole family - with 3 big bedrooms and plenty of entertaining space.
- Master bedroom with plenty of room for x2 bed and bedroom furniture. Plus a separate walk in robe and ensuite.
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 both good size with robes
- Open plan kitchen and meals - opens to the covered and secured alfresco area.
- Kitchen includes gas - 5 burner hotplate and extra large oven and rangehood. Includes Dishwasher, fridge and freezer and microwave. Plenty of kitchen storage and breakfast bar.
- Lounge room has fantastic flooring and with an open plan room for big furniture.
- Separate Bathroom has shower/bath combination.
- Air conditioning: Reverse cycle split systems in main entertainment area and all bedrooms.
- Alfresco area: fenced ideal for (new parents) and pet owners
- Partly furnished: Includes dishwasher, fridge / freezer, microwave, kitchen bar stools.
- Pets on application
Check out the matterport detailed tour https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=H3trdYTsVbq
This location is Very Walkable so most errands can be accomplished on foot
Commute to Downtown Perth by car 10 min by bus 22 min by bike 27 min
4 minute walk to the train station.
Less than 500 metres to the entertainment hub of Victoria Park - there's 20+ cafes, restaurants, shopping centre
Nearby parks include Brownes Stadium, Rayment Park and G O Edwards Park.
Schools & Childcare close by:
Victoria Park Primary School, St Clare's School, Lathlain PlayGroup, Lathlain Primary School,
Perth Montessori School, East Victoria Park Education Support Centre, East Victoria Park Primary School, Ursula Frayne Catholic School.
*** We cannot arrange inspection at this moment, but it will be notified in this advertisement soon when its available. But we are accepting all the applications, so we can process before the inspection date. ***
*** To view this property, we will advertise soon as we have finalized inspection date. To arrange a viewing please click on the CONTACT THE AGENT button or BOOK INSPECTION button and you will be sent an instant reply to register for the SCHEDULED VIEWINGS. ***
*** PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times. Home open times are subject to change without notice. ***
Please visit the link below and download the SafeWA app for easy entry to our home opens:COVID-19 coronavirus SafeWA guide for patronshttps://www.wa.gov.au/organisation/covid-communications/covid-19-coronavirus-safewa-guide-patrons
Disclaimer: This description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. You must make your own independent investigations and rely on your own personal judgment about the information included in this advertisement as we provided this information without any implied warranty as to the accuracy or currency.