House in Landsdale WA 6065Listed November 2021
Introducing this stylish 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom low maintenance home which is sure to appeal! Architecturally designed and boasting high end finishes with a brilliant floor plan, a great opportunity awaits the savvy investor or style-conscious homebuyer. Landsdale, being one of Perth's most talked about up and coming suburbs for its combination of location, affordability and rental yields, makes this well priced home a very smart decision. The vibrant location, sheer convenience and extremely affordable price point - this is the perfect home for you and your family. . .
Some fantastic features include:
- Huge open plan kitchen with Essastone bench tops and stainless-steel appliances comprising of; 900mm gas cook top, electric oven, rangehood and double sinks, plus a microwave recess, dishwasher recess, plenty of bench space, and large pantry
- Open plan design in the living/dining/meals area with split system reverse cycle air con
- Large master bedroom with built in robes plus a luxurious ensuite with double vanity and feature pearlescent tiling
- All minor bedrooms are a good size with big double mirrored BIR's throughout
- Excellent outdoor entertaining alfresco directly off the living area with a sundrenched north-facing courtyard
- Low maintenance, water-wise gardens surrounding and complimenting the home
- Double remote garage with additional parking
- New timber floor boards to the living areas
- High ceilings throughout
- Low maintenance and easy care lifestyle living on a 250sqm block
- Built in 2016
Downsize or enter the market - Perfect for all discerning buyers or astute investors, this property is currently positively geared with good tenants paying $400 per week in rent.
For further information on this beautiful property and to secure your chance to live in this wonderful location, please call today .
Nicheliving is keen for you to visit our properties for sale. We are happy to conduct Facebook Live - property walk throughs, create Live Instagram stories and do Zoom meetings where appropriate. Please ask our staff to arrange this for you. At our inspections we will be using appropriate safeguards and will ask that people viewing our properties avoid touching surfaces unnecessarily, we will also be using increased sanitation at all properties and ask our customers to observe appropriate social distancing.
Please call Peter on 9483 0045 or 0431 417 345 for more information on our properties.