REISA is the leading professional body for real estate. We are trusted by the public, Government, and our members to support, advise and set standards for the industry.
From professional valuation to property sales and management, the Real Estate Institute of South Australia (REISA) has been the authority in the property industry since 1919.
Representing over 2000 real estate professionals across South Australia, REISA’s key areas of focus include:
- Customer Service – Improving the quality of real estate services to the public
- Sound Business Ethics – Providing high quality training for real estate professionals
- Home Ownership – Promoting the benefits of private property ownership
- Government Regulator – Monitoring political issues that affect real estate
- Community Focus – Encouraging members’ involvement in community affairs
- Core Principles – All members are required to abide by REISA’s Code of Conduct
REISA’s membership comprises over 600 established offices throughout South Australia (making up approximately an 85% market share) and individual real estate practitioners who together provide a strong representation from urban, rural and regional sections of South Australia.
Members specialise in all facets of real estate, including; residential, commercial sales, leasing, auctions, business broking, buyers agency, leasing, property management, conveyancing and valuations.