Business in South Bingera QLD 4670Listed April 2021
Macadamia Orchard & Grazing - Unlimited Irrigation Water - River Frontage
"River Bend" is a Premier Property in the Bundaberg Region and offers quality country and unlimited water.
The farm has approx. 11,000 macadamia trees (35 hectares) with the majority (9,500) planted in November 2014 and new plantings and some replants in 2020.
The orchard area is typically gentle sloping comprising of River Loam's & Alluvial Clay soils
and planted with varieties that include 741 & A203 all on 8 x 4 metre spacing's.
The trees range in age from newly planted to 6 years.
Additional land in 2 blocks (15 Ha in total) has been identified as future development with minimal earthworks required.
This orchard is still years away from commercial production levels so invariably the production yields are going to continue to increase.
NB: If applicable any remaining 2021 Macadamia Crop will become the ownership of the new owners at settlement.
Apart from the land area developed to Macadamias, "River Bend" is blessed with some prime river grazing country. Subdivided into 5 main paddocks and 5 holding paddocks.
All paddocks have either access to a water trough or river access.
Typically, the grazing country is all pastured improved incorporating Green Panic, Rhodes Grass and Legumes. The vendors stocking rate is 60 adult cattle or weaner equivalent.
The water lovers are also accommodated for as "River bend" has its own direct access to the river from a sandy beach for water sports & fishing.
"River Bend" is truly a unique property having an irrigation bore that is unregulated and has no volumetric pumping restrictions and associated water costs.
The bore was drilled & cased in 2008 (Wizard Drilling).
The farm also holds a 116 Megalitre Water Harvesting Licence and 20 Megalitre River Licence.
The farm also has a stock & domestic river pressure pump suppling homestead, gardens, shed and cattle troughs.
A large dam approx.100 Megalitres in capacity is utilised for water harvesting purposes.
The irrigation system is fully computerised MAIT System interconnected to a 2,000 litre inline fertigation tank manufactured by Adds Up Engineering.
Amiad self-cleaning filter system with individual filters also located in each block.
The charming country homestead is situated in the centre of the farm providing privacy and tranquil views over the property. The setting is very private having no passing road traffic.
The homestead is primarily rendered brick with bull nose verandahs and is a combination of older & new construction with a large addition added in 2012.
• 4 large bedrooms with ensuite to 2 main bedrooms.
• Large office or 5 bedroom.
• 2 separate living areas.
• Ultra-modern kitchen in the new addition with 2 pack kitchen with soft close doors, ample storage, Caesar stone bench tops, 5 burner gas cook top, electric double oven and dishwasher.
• Open plan fully tiled dinning / living area adjacent to the kitchen.
• Fully ducted air conditioning to the entire home.
• Ceiling fans throughout the home.
• Additional functional kitchen in the original section of the home.
• Large tiled entertainment area with custom pull down blinds & ceiling fan.
• Tranquil in ground Magnesium pool with solar heating and free-standing glass & aluminum pool fencing.
• Solar hot water system.
• Solar Panels 8KW system supplying power into the grid.
• 45,000 litres of rainwater storage with pressure pump.
• Detached 2 bay Carport.
A large high clearance shedding complex is approx. 620 m2 in area and incorporates lockable and open sections.
• Workshop area lockable with power & lighting and shower & toilet.
• Machinery storage.
• Hay storage.
As "River Bend "was previously a Brahman Stud and the cattle yard complex will tick the boxes for the astute cattleman.
Plant & Machinery is available to purchase if required.
This magnificent property should be high on your inspection list.
Contact the Exclusive Marketing Agent for inspection arrangements. Inspections by appointment only.
- Lounge Room
- Dinning Room
- Family Room
Contact Marketing Specialist, BADEN LOWRIE 0427172158