Apartment in Southport QLD 4215Listed May 2020
What a beautiful home is this three years old two bedrooms, two bathroom unit in a convenient location of Southport CBD.
There are two queen size bedrooms, the master bedroom has walk-in-robe and ensuite, two separate living area, modern kitchen has island working bench, the eastern facing balcony has views, a small study area at the entrance.
The unit is in a secured building with lift, ocean, city skyline views roof top garden with BBQ facilities, a great place for you to enjoy the summer afternoon.
Great location, 100 meter easy walk to the tram, Broadwater parkland, large shopping mall, which has two supermarkets (Woolworth, Coles), Asian supermarkets, many café, restaurants, medical centres, RSL and city library. The tram goes to Griffith University and Gold Coast Hospital, or Surfers Paradise golden sandy beach.
This is a good opportunity for you to own this fantastic unit, good value, very affordable price, call Feng 0433998175 now to book a viewing.
• Spacious open plan designs
• 2 bedroom 2 bathroom + study, all the bedroom has windows, plenty natural lights
• Master bedroom has walk-in-robe, ensuite, double bow stone bench vanity, large shower room with over head shower
• Integrated outdoor entertaining areas
• Fully equipped kitchen with high quality European appliances, stone kitchen benchtop, under bench sink, large pantry, island kitchen working bench
• Two fully tiled separated living area, large balcony with open views
• Family bathroom has bath and shower
• Lower bodycorp fees $55/week
• 1 carpark
• Ducted airconditioning
• Landscaped gardens
• Multiple communal BBQ and social
areas (including a roof top deck)
• Security entrance
• On-site visitor carparking
• 24 hour management
• Automatic refuse / recycling system
on each level
• Bicycle storage - residents / visitors
• Rooftop viewing deck
Please note all the photos showing the unit inside are patched to cover tenants belongings. if you have any questions please let me know.