Land in Marsden Park NSW 2765Listed January 2020
Land only in Marsden Park. Corner lot, large land size.
Land size: 430m2
Price Guide: $539,000
Marsden Park Train Station confirmed connecting to 2nd airport Badgerys Greek
A place where people thrive. Newly created community that builds on the rich history of Sydney for a future full of possibility.
Designed to work in harmony with the landscape around space, nature and freedom, the scene is set for your family to become part of the story.
Featuring wide open spaces and heritage buildings full of character, the carefully considered master plan for surrounding area has been designed around streetscapes and parklands which work together in harmony.
With space to be sustainable as it grows, and with all the amenity a developing community needs, the elements are in place for a modern village lifestyle that’s balanced, vibrant, safe and welcoming to all.
• Urban designed sustainable neighbor hood
• New life for heritage buildings from Sydney’s rich past
• Space for farmers markets and community gardens
• Landscaped riverbanks, nature trails and cycle paths
• Sporting fields and recreational facilities
• Only a 10-minute drive to Schofield/Riverstone/ upcoming Cudgegong Train Station
• Closer future town centre (huge potential for new job growth).
• Multiple proposed Primary and Secondary Schools close by
• Close access to upgraded Richmond Road and M7 Motorway
• Close access to shopping centre, childcare and age care centre
For further information, please call 0488 899 489