House in Coochiemudlo Island QLD 4184Listed April 2020
This beautiful Queenslander Style large family home has four bedrooms and two bathrooms, the master bedroom has ensuite and walk-in-robe. There are two separate living areas, the large formal lounge and open plan kitchen/family room. The front under roof verandas is the best place for outdoor entertainment.
This home situated in a perfect location on the Coochie Island, only minutes’ walk to the sandy beach. The home is opposite the natural reserve, very quiet and peaceful, there are lots of native birds in the trees. This is your dream place, an oasis where you can relax and be yourself enjoy the art of living and feel free…
Owner has bought elsewhere, must be sold, please call Feng 0433 998 175 to book a viewing.
• Four bedrooms and two bathrooms
• Master bedroom has ensuite and walk-in-robe
• All the bedrooms have built-in-robes and carpet
• Large formal lounge
• Open plan kitchen has island kitchen bench, dishwasher, oven, and lots of cabinet storage space
• Polished timber floor throughout the house
• Family bathroom has separate toilet
• Three under cover car parking
• Separate laundry room
• Large French doors opening onto the under-roof veranda
• Wrap around verandas overlooking the natural reserve lots of native birds
• Large fence beautiful landscaped garden
• Fully furnished including all utensils/crockery, ready to start your holiday immediately
• Situated in a most sought-after street on the Island
• Easy access to M1 to travel to Gold Coast and Brisbane
• Great investment opportunity as home will be fully furnished
City Council Rates rates include water around $520.00
If you are looking for a perfect family beach home, please contact us now.
Coochiemudlo Island is a small island in the southern part of Moreton Bay, near Brisbane, in South East Queensland, Australia. It is also the name of the locality upon the island, but the town is officially called Coochie, both of which are within the local government area of Redland City.
The island is approximately 1 kilometre (0.62 mi) from Victoria Point, also in Redland City. A natural cliff composed of iron-rich rock is exposed on the south western side of the island. Sandy beaches wrap around the island's southern, eastern and northern sides. Mangroves cover the western foreshore of the island.