House in Greenwood WA 6024Listed November 2020
When you buy a house, it's not very often you also buy into a community. And this property's location puts you right in the very centre of it! Enjoy the range of amenities, many within range for a leisurely stroll. Relax by the tropical-style pool. Treat yourself to some 80s architecture and hotel-style living. Your oasis is waiting.
Greenwood is an established suburb with a high-demand market. Get the benefits of both an urban and a waterfront lifestyle, with the city in comfortably close range and the nearest beach just an 8-minute drive away. Perfect for families and couples.
- 80s style architecture
- Big double garage
- Huge swimming pool
- Separate dining, sunken lounge
- 3 good-sized bedrooms all with walk-in robes
- Sizeable laundry with lots of storage
- Multiple primary and pre-primary schools less than 1.5KM away
- Catholic church close-by
- Close to a range of restaurants, bars, cafes and grocery stores all within 1-2KM
- Variety of parks within 1KM
- Errands within 2KM (i.e. post office, pharmacy, bank)
- Perth 16 minutes away by car and just 45 minutes by public transport
1. What are the standout features of this home?
The back area is so well spread out. Not only does it have imaginative opportunities for extension(s), the large underground pool presents as an oasis, giving the feeling of ultimate tranquillity.
2. What makes this home unique?
Its 80s architectural style. The whole home has character, from its mission brown-face bricks to its functional design. It has the perfect set up - it gives a warm positive feel. A genuine home.
3. How would you describe the kitchen?
The kitchen is spacious and has extreme stylish potential, especially with its 80s-character home-style face bricks. Lots of storage as well.
4. What is the general feel of the home?
You will love the feel of the home - so warm, cosy and homely. Then, outside, it's like a private sanctuary.
6. What is the makeup of the master suite?
It has a feature wall, which adds that little bit of "pizzazz", but mostly I love the large, double mirrored, built-in fitted robes (you can check yourself out from every angle, to make sure the outfit is spot on)!
7. Do all the bedrooms have built-in robes?
Yes, all bedrooms have built-in robes.
8. What is the local area like?
The main thing I feel is that I'm not just selling a house: I'm selling a home. It's not a suburb, it's a community. Everything you need is within walking distance or a short drive away.
View by appointment only. Call Peter on 0431 417 345 or email email@example.com for more details
Please call Peter Taliangis on 0431 417 345 or 9483 0045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Nicheliving is keen for you to visit our properties for sale. We are happy to conduct Facebook Live - property walk throughs, create Live Instagram stories and do Zoom meetings where appropriate. Please ask our staff to arrange this for you. At our inspections we will be using appropriate safeguards and will ask that people viewing our properties avoid touching surfaces unnecessarily, we will also be using increased sanitation at all properties and ask our customers to observe appropriate social distancing.
Call Jeet Singh on 0433729711 for more information to take advantage of this great opportunity !!
Please call us on 9483 0000 for more information on our properties.