Townhouse in Southport QLD 4215Listed April 2020
What a good opportunity for you to own this three-bedroom, two bathrooms, master has ensuite townhouse in a small secured complex of only 18 units. Centrally located next to the G-Link tram line, prestigious St Hilda School, easy access to Griffith University and Gold Coast Hospital, Southport CBD major shopping centre, beach and parkland.
This newly renovated two-storey home has a large open plan living area with high ceiling, modern new kitchen and plenty pantry, storage cabinets. Upper stairs there are three spacious bedrooms, the main bedroom facing north with lots of sun and natural light.
Lower bodycorp fees and rental demand is high in this small boutique townhouse complex.
* Private courtyard, fully fenced backyard. Lock up garage plus parking area for extra car.
* 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* Master bedroom with ensuite
* Brand new kitchen with double sink, new quality stainless steel appliances and rangehood
* New flooring and tiles
* Separate laundry with internal garage access
* Two new bathroom upstairs
* Separate toilet downstairs
* Single lock up garage plus extra dedicated car space
* Private courtyard, fully fenced backyard
* Vacant, move in immediately
Rental Income: $420- $450 / week
Bodycorp fees (mol): $49,95 /week
This property is only 300 meters to the tram station. Walk to Australia Fair, Southport Primary School, St Hilda's School and Southport High School.