House in Nedlands WA 6009Listed November 2020
Second chance to purchase the final unit at 35 the avenue, street front home.
There is a short window to be able to take advantage of the $20,000 State Government grant, as well as only pay Stamp Duty on the land ONLY - a considerable saving up to $57,000!
Situated on the banks of the Swan River, these five magnificent double storey homes offer sophistication and quality.
We present a luxury home collection that is uniquely crafted by leading architects and interior designers, in one of Perth’s most affluent streets, for an extremely desirable price.
We’ve made the unimaginable possible.
Located just 300m from the Swan River, bask in the tranquillity of these spacious high end homes situated away from the noise of everyday life and just meters from Nedland’s iconic venues, Steves and Jo Jo’s Café.
Surrounded by vibrant greenery and a stone’s throw from a handful of quirky cafés, whether it’s a stroll over to King’s Park or a coffee at your local favourite, Nedlands provides the best of suburban living with a friendly village feel.
Want to venture further afield? You’ll find yourself in the most central location possible, with Perth CBD five minutes in one direction, and Cottesloe beach five minutes in the other.
And at the end of the day, come home to the perfect space - an exhibition of elegance and craftsmanship that provides the ultimate comfort for you and your family.
Welcome home. You’ve arrived.
• Designed by MJA, overseen by our leading High End designer Gary to offer an unrivalled fully finished luxury home.
• Overseen by leading architects and construction management teams including a multi-award winning builder.
• All finishes are hand selected by the highest calibre designers, who ensure superior quality and style for your home interior.
• Working with the best brands on the market - from local to international suppliers – our designers only select the finest finishes and luxury fixtures for these high end homes.
• The upfront price is all inclusive of a premium house with everything included right down to the finest details. You simply move in and live the luxury lifestyle – no additions needed.
• 5 hand selected high end interior schemes to choose from
• Comfort and liveability with open spaces and multiple entertaining and living areas
• The key elements for a luxury build can be highlighted by the finer detail in the build in both the interior selections and fit out throughout the home aligning to a good timeless design using materials that combine various design elements
• Everything is uniquely crafted with a pride of workmanship that goes into every detail.
• For all of our luxury High End homes we have used some of the industry’s highest calibre professionals across all aspects of the build from end to end to create an exhibition of craftsmanship and elegance all at exceptional value.
A few extra features this home has to offer
• High ceilings throughout
• Magnificent outdoor alfresco-entertaining area with a built-in gas BBQ, a sink and storage.
• Generous size bedrooms
• Feature internal LED down lighting
• Beautifully manicured landscaping
• Open-plan family/dining/kitchen area
• Separate living/entertaining room
• Ground-floor powder room
• Silestone bench tops throughout the kitchen and bathrooms
• Quality laundry with splashbacks and ample storage options
• Modern blind fittings throughout
• Gaggenau appliances
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Large double garage
• Breathtaking location just 300m walk to the Swan River and large parklands.
• Walking distance to Steves restaurant and wine bistro, local cafes and the iconic Jo Jo’s café on the jetty.
• Home to the University of Western Australia, Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital and Matilda Bay.
• Easy access to the Stirling Highway commercial sector
• 7km from the Perth CBD
• Boasts sporting clubs, tennis courts, a golf club and a yacht club
• Median house price of $1,530,000
Sarah Hart - Senior Property Advisor, High End Nicheliving – 0468 642 091
Disclaimer: Pricing and availability are correct as at the date of publication and are subject to change without notice due to building specification upgrades or changes to the build. Alterations may be required to an advertised listing to accommodate changes in home build package options varying in price.
Purchasers should contact a Nicheliving sales advisor to confirm pricing and availability. Renders are for illustration purposes only.