Villa in Armadale WA 6112Listed February 2021
Lovely villa in a private quiet complex. There are nineteen parks and reserves within Armadale's eight square kilometer landscape and five local schools including Armadale Primary School and Armadale Senior High School. Minutes from West Armadale Shopping Centre, Haynes Shopping Centre, Armadale Arena and well serviced public transport.
To qualify, you must be eligible under the National Rental Affordability Scheme - please follow the link for NRAS application forms.
https://nicheliving.sharefile.com/share/view/s6f3a850af57e4d80985ec1f3af82490a/fo5ded89-616e-4a7b-aca4-73cb4bf45081 (Copy and Paste into your browser)
- Open plan Lounge/Dinning
- Modern Kitchen stainless appliances
- Split aircon in the living area
- Master bedroom with carpet and walk in rob with Ensuite
- Bedrooms with built in robes
- Main bathroom includes vanity, shower and W/C
- Separate laundry with built-in storage cupboard
- Low maintenance rear courtyard
- Double garage with remote
- No pets
Please visit the link below and download the SafeWA app for easy entry to our home opens:
COVID-19 coronavirus SafeWA guide for patrons
Disclaimer: This description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. You must make your own independent investigations and rely on your own personal judgment about the information included in this advertisement as we provided this information without any implied warranty as to the accuracy or currency.