House in Dalkeith WA 6009Listed November 2020
UNDER OFFER! 9/130 WARATAH AVE, DALKEITH – FROM $1.598 MILLION
Nestled amongst the leafy streets of Dalkeith are nine magnificent double storey luxury homes offering sophistication and quality for an extremely desirable price. This spectacular street front home is the largest house in this collection and has its own front street presence.
Architecturally designed, number 9-130 Waratah Avenue is the largest of the 9 homes and is defined by open space and superbly constructed for effortless entertaining. With your own private driveaway, this large 4 x 2 layout will suit your family’s needs, Number 9 is sure not to last long.
The ground floor features a stunning open plan living, designer gourmet kitchen and dining, personal lift, free flowing living areas connected to a spectacular outdoor entertaining space with a built-in BBQ. This is the ideal luxury home for those looking to downsize or own a brand new luxury home located in one of Perth’s most affluent suburbs.
High End Nicheliving offers all the benefits affluence of luxury living – but also for an attractive price. Our all-inclusive offer guarantees that the very best luxury home and land comes for excellent value which means everything you see is included, from the interior and exteriors so we can guarantee there are no hidden costs. You even have the option to choose various interior styles to suit your lifestyle or design inspiration, all hand selected by one of the industry’s highest calibre interior stylist and designers.
Located just 500m from the Swan River and surrounded by local parklands and nature reserves, 9-130 Waratah Avenue offers tranquillity right on your doorstep.
Living in Dalkeith a strong sense of community prevails, with the highest quality public and private schools, as well as sporting clubs, conveniently placed in the area.
We’ve made the unimaginable possible.
• Double storey 4 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms. All the designs come with lifts inside, perfect for down sizers or buyers wanting a truly luxury living lifestyle.
• Overseen by leading building and construction management teams and a multi-award-winning builder – High End Nicheliving offer the most luxurious new homes in this sought after location.
• All finishes are hand selected by Perth’s highest calibre designers, who ensure superior quality and style for your luxury High End home
• Working with the best brands on the market - from local to international suppliers – our designers only select the finest finishes, products and luxury fixtures.
• The upfront price is all inclusive of a premium house with everything included right down to the finest details. You simply move in and live the lifestyle – no additions needed
A few extra features this home has to offer
• Glass lift
• High ceilings throughout
• Magnificent outdoor alfresco-entertaining area with a built-in gas BBQ
• Generous size bedrooms
• Feature internal LED down lighting
• Beautifully manicured landscaping
• Open-plan family/dining/kitchen area
• Separate living/entertaining room
• Ground-floor powder room
• Silestone bench tops throughout the kitchen and bathrooms
• Ample storage
• Modern blind fittings throughout
• Gaggenau appliances
• Induction cook tops
• Dakin reverse cycle air conditioning
• Large double garage
- Breathtaking scenery of the Swan River just 500m away and the Swan River located on both end of your street.
- Less than 10km from the Perth CBD.
- Historically one of Perth’s most sought after suburbs, leading in liveability and luxury
- Walking distance to shops, cafes and restaurants along Waratah Avenue
- Dalkeith’s Median house price is $2,337,500
Sarah Hart - Senior Property Advisor, High End Nicheliving – 0468642091
Available 7 days by private appointment.
Disclaimer: Pricing and availability are correct as at the date of publication and are subject to change without notice due to building specification upgrades or changes to the build. Alterations may be required to an advertised listing to accommodate changes in home build package options varying in price.
Purchasers should contact a Nicheliving sales advisor to confirm pricing and availability. Renders are for illustration purposes only.