Apartment in Southport QLD 4215Listed May 2021
What a beautiful home is this three years old two bedrooms, two bathroom unit in a convenient location of Southport CBD.
There are two queen size bedrooms, the master bedroom has walk-in-robe and ensuite, modern kitchen has large working bench, the eastern facing balcony has views, a small study area at the entrance.
The unit is in a secured building with lift, ocean, city skyline views roof top garden with BBQ facilities, a great place for you to enjoy the summer afternoon.
Great location, 100 meter easy walk to the tram, Broadwater parkland, large shopping mall, which has two supermarkets (Woolworth, Coles), Asian supermarkets, many café, restaurants, medical centres, RSL and city library. The tram goes to Griffith University and Gold Coast Hospital, or Surfers Paradise golden sandy beach.
• Spacious open plan designs
• 2 bedroom 2 bathroom + study
• Master bedroom has walk-in-robe, ensuite, double bow stone bench vanity, large shower room with over head shower
• Integrated outdoor entertaining areas
• Fully equipped kitchen with high quality European appliances, stone kitchen benchtop, under bench sink, large pantry
• Fully tiled separated living area, balcony with views
• Family bathroom has bath and shower
• 1 securied carpark
• Ducted airconditioning
• Landscaped gardens
• Multiple communal BBQ and social
areas (including a roof top deck)
• Security entrance
• On-site visitor carparking
• 24 hour management
• Automatic refuse / recycling system
on each level
• Bicycle storage - residents / visitors
• Rooftop viewing deck