Townhouse in Southport QLD 4215Listed April 2020
What a good opportunity for you to share this three-bedroom townhouse in a small complex of only 18 units with on-Site manager. Centrally located next to the G-Link tram line, easy access to Griffith University and Gold Coast Hospital, Southport CBD major shopping centre, beach and parkland.
This two-storey home has a large open plan living area, new renovated kitchen and plenty pantry, storage cabinets. Upper stairs is the queen size bedroom for your to share. There are two toilets in the townhouse for use.
Great location, 10 minutes walking to Gold Coast CBD.
* Private courtyard, fully fenced backyard.
* Spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobes
* New kitchen with double sink and rangehood
* Separate laundry
* Large bathroom with toilet
* Separate toilet downstairs
* One dedicated car space to let as well (extra $10/week)
* Private courtyard, fully fenced backyard
* Vacant, move in immediately
Rent: $180 per room / week
This property is only 300 meters to the new Light Rail. Walk to Australia Fair, Southport Primary School, St Hilda's School and Southport High School.