House in Bicton WA 6157Listed November 2020
It is hard to find a better value home in Bicton - outstanding buying and is located only minutes to Bicton Baths and Bicton Pool, East Fremantle Yacht Club, public transport, shopping and a short walk to Bicton Primary School.
- 3 bedrooms - room for double beds + bedroom furniture
- Completely renovated kitchen, toilet and bathroom
- Very well cared for property
- Parking for 3 cars or more
- Private courtyard / alfresco area off master bedroom
- Large open living area - incorporates meals, living and lounge rooms
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning in the main living area
- Lock up Store-room
- Great location, close to the Swan River
- Walking distance to the Melville Plaza Shopping Centre
- Point Walter Golf Course, Point Walter, Plus Bicton Cafes and Restaurants.
This is the perfect entry property for Bicton or very suitable for first home-buyers, downsizers, and investors. So many of your dreams will be created in this home
Call Peter Taliangis on 0431 417 345 today for more information to take advantage of this great opportunity !!
Investors: Please consider : Rented at $350 per week. Currently on a periodic lease. Will rent for $450 p/w or more based on RPdata if not on the market for sale.
Please call us on 9483 0000 for more information on our properties.