ApartmentListed March 2021
This spectacular apartment, located in the heart of East Perth, is perfect for those looking for a vibrant city lifestyle .The apartment includes 60 square meters living space, with a 17 square meters stunning balcony. (91sqm total) In comparison to most two-bedroom apartments on the market, this apartment is extremely spacious. The spectacular views of the Swan River, Burswood, and the Hills to the East are breathtaking. The building features a gym, pool, spa, resident's lounge, and tennis court, among other resort-style amenities.
If you're looking to expand your rental portfolio or a first-time investor, don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to own a small piece of Perth City in a desirable East Perth location.
Rented for $400 per week for the next 12 months. (till April 2022)
Property features include:
- Large Bedroom
- Spacious Bathroom
- One Secure Car Bay
- Lock Up Storage
- Air conditioning
- Stainless Kitchen Appliances
- Stone Bench Tops
- Glass Splash Backs
- Approximately its 5 minutes to the Perth City when you travel by car
- When travelling by public transport, it takes about 10 minutes to get to Perth City
- Public Transport at your doorstep
- Rise Supermarket, Carlton Fresh, Golden Hay, IGA within 1Km
- Mercedes College, Trinity College within 1Km
- Manhattans on Hay, Bluerock, Silver Moon, Han Palace, Caffetalia, Gusti Restaurant within 1Km
- Walking distance to Elizabeth Quay, Hay Street & Murray Street Malls
- Surrounded by Langley Park, Queens Gardens, Wellington Square, Heirisson Island etc.
Inspections are available on request. Please call Peter Taliangis on 0431 417 345 or (08) 9483 0045 or email Peter.email@example.com to secure this amazing piece of real estate.
Please visit the link below and download the SafeWA app for easy entry to our home opens:
COVID-19 coronavirus SafeWA guide for patrons
Disclaimer: This description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. You must make your own independent investigations and rely on your own personal judgment about the information included in this advertisement as we provided this information without any implied warranty as to the accuracy or currency.