Apartment in Southport QLD 4215Listed April 2021
What a good opportunity for you to own this three years old modern apartment is this two bedroom, two bathroom, one secured car parking unit.
The lower bodycorp boutique apartment building has a fantastic rooftop garden with 360 degrees views of the Pacific Ocean, Gold Coast City Skyline and beautiful Hinterland. The building has a lift, community library and BBQ area downstairs.
Great convenient location - 100 meter easy walk to the tram station, Broadwater parkland, large shopping mall, which has two supermarkets (Woolworth, Coles), Asian supermarkets, many cafés, restaurants, medical centres, RSL and city library. The tram goes to Griffith University and Gold Coast Hospital, or Surfers Paradise golden sandy beach.
There are not many good size modern unit with lower bodycorp fees, if you are in the market looking for a lower maintenance, large specious home, good value, very affordable price, call Feng 0433998175 now to book a viewing.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms + mini study area
• Master bedroom has walk-in-robe, ensuite, large shower room with overhead shower
• Two separate living area, large balcony with views of the Pacific Ocean, Gold Coast CBD and hinterland
• Fully equipped kitchen with high quality European appliances, stone kitchen benchtop, under bench sink, large pantry, island kitchen working bench
• Fully tiled open plan living area
• Family bathroom has bath
• Lower bodycorp fees
• Integrated outdoor entertaining areas
• One secured carpark lot #11
• Ducted air conditioning for your comfort
• Landscaped gardens
• Multiple communal BBQ and social
areas (including a roof top deck)
• Security entrance
• On-site visitor carparking
• 24 hour management
• Automatic refuse / recycling system
on each level
• Bicycle storage - residents / visitors
• Rooftop viewing deck