Unit in Warwick WA 6024Listed January 2021
FEDERAL GRANT $25,000, STATE GRANT $20,000
PLUS FHB GRANTS COULD ADD UP TO $55,000 + STAMP DUTY CONCESSION * Conditions Apply
✅Off The Plan
✅4 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms
✅Be ready to move in by end of 2021.
Location! Location! Location! Perfectly situated in the convenient suburb of Warwick, this amazing home sits just minutes away from Warwick Grove Shopping center and only 10 mins to the North Beach. Everything your family will need in terms of amenities that make a community enjoyable is here on offer such as shopping center, school, park, café, library, restaurant, fitness center, bowling and others. With Warwick train station and access to Mitchell freeway just minutes away, not only these homes are amazing, but the location is also super convenient.
Being Constructed to an incredibly high standard by McPherson Designer Homes, the property itself is a great sized 4 bedroom 2 bathroom house with cleverly designed open plan living, an abundance of natural light and is packed full of stylish and modern fittings and finishes to make this a home to show off to your family and friends.
Complete with beautiful hybrid flooring throughout except wet areas, high ceilings, solid stone benchtops to kitchen, stainless steel appliances, air conditioning, smart entrance door lock set and much more, these beautiful family homes will have it all!
Some fantastic features include:
- Street front homes in one of the most convenient spots in Warwick
- Government grant available for eligible buyers
- Smart entrance door lock set (pin, tag, key function)
- High ceilings - 31c ceiling in open plan area
- Split system air conditioning in main bedroom and living
- Spacious open plan kitchen family meals
- Kitchen complete with solid stone countertops, stainless steel appliances, double stainless steel basin
- Modern and stylish bathrooms
- Hybrid flooring throughout
- Large master bedroom featuring a spacious walk in robe
- Ultra-convenient Warwick location
-approx. 5min. walk to Warwick Grove Shopping Center where you can find anything from shops, banks, post offices, café's, restaurants, gym, newsagency, Super bowling and Gold Class Cinema Complex, etc
-approx. 4min. drive to Stirling Leisure Centres
-approx. 3min. drive to Warwick Train Station
-approx. 2min. drive to Glendale primary school
-approx. 2min. drive to Hawker Park primary school
-approx. 3min. drive to Warwick Senior High school
Don’t miss out the last opportunity to get $45,000 government grants plus another $10,000 if you are a First Home Buyer
Call NOW for full details. Call Tony 0414292786 or email email@example.com for more information & to secure these units.
- Lounge Room
- Dinning Room
- Family Room
We will look at swapping this property for another property that has development potential in Perth, WA.