House in Robina QLD 4226Listed April 2020
This large home has almost everything you could dream of. High ceiling open plan living, 3 bedrooms, master bedroom has ensuite and walk-in-robe.
Large open plan kitchen has stainless steel kitchen appliances and glass flash back.
Storage room is everywhere, under stairway drawer and cabinet, great place for your wine collections.
The private outdoor patio area is fully tiled, low maintenance and easy care.
Short walking distance 450m to Robina Town Centre Shopping Centre, the largest shopping centre on the Gold Coast, has hundreds shops and café restaurant.
This home is a great place for a young family, a busy working couple.
There is no bodycorp fees, low cost living.
• 3 large bedrooms, master has ensuite with stone bench tops & ceramic feature tiling and walk-in-robes
• 2 bathrooms, family bath has bath. 3 toilets
• High ceiling and fully tiled open plan living area
• Large modern kitchen, 40mm stone benchtop, island kitchen bench, frost glass flashback, 2pac finish kitchen drawers, pantry, overhead cabinet
• Stainless steel European appliances & chrome tapware
• Lots of extra storage room under the stairway
• Beautiful open timber staircase with modern stainless wire railing
• Crime safe screen doors
• Separate toilet downstairs for guest
• Auto door remote control single lockup garage
• Extra small parking space for one more car
• Steel frame structure for longer lasting lifespan of the home
• 2 x Reverse cycle air conditioning
• wool blend carpets
• Instant gas hot water
• Strong steel frame construction
• 4km to Bond University
• 3.7km to Varsity College
• 450m walking to Robina Town Centre
• 1km to Robina Library
• 2.3km to Robina train station and Robina Hospital
• 2km to Robina State High School
• 5 minutes get onto M1 Pacific Motorway, 18km or 15 minutes to Gold Coast Airport