House in New Auckland QLD 4680Listed December 2019
A well established home with a secure and very private yard. The new timber fence provides a huge play area for the kids and knowing that they are safe behind the fence enables the parents to enjoy this space.
• 807m2 of land with double gates to access the front yard;
• Well maintained lawn and tidy garden beds designed for easy care;
• Two separate living areas - formal lounge and family room off the kitchen; A large split system services this area;
• Master bedroom with WIR and en-suite with a relaxing outlook;
• Bed's have BIR,s and ceiling fans, and split system air-conditioners;
• Wall oven and electric hot plates with a corner pantry;
• Tiled living areas and hallway, carpeted bedrooms and painted floor in the double auto garage.
The home has provided this family with comfort and a place for the family to relax and enjoy raring their children. The low set brick home is as neat inside as it is outside.
It's a slightly elevated position which overlooks homes below. The yard has been neatly portioned with pathways leading to a selection of fruit trees and native shrubs down the side and back boundaries set among rocks to enhance the outline of the gardens and lush grassed play areas.
- Lounge Room
- Dinning Room
- Family Room
- Car Port
- Car Spaces