Townhouse in Southport QLD 4215Listed June 2021
What a good opportunity for you to live in this three-bedroom, renovated townhouse (WIP) in a small secured complex of only 18 units. Centrally located next to the G-Link tram line, prestigious St Hilda School, easy access to Griffith University and Gold Coast Hospital, Southport CBD major shopping centre, beach and parkland.
This newly refubished two-storey home has a large open plan living area with high ceiling, modern kitchen and plenty pantry, storage cabinets. Upper stairs there are three spacious bedrooms, the main bedroom facing north with lots of sun and natural light.
The unit is under renovation, the job will be complete in a weeks time. Will be new carpet, repainted inside completely.
* Private courtyard, fully fenced backyard. Lock up garage plus parking area for extra car.
* 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* Main bedroom with two-way bathroom (semi-ensuite)
* Modern kitchen with double sink, modern kitchen appliances and rangehood
* 3 x airconditioning units, one in the main living area, two in the bedrooms
* Solid tiled flooring
* Separate laundry with internal garage access
* Main bathroom upstairs
* Separate toilet downstairs
* Single autodoor lock up garage plus extra dedicated car space
* Private courtyard, fully fenced backyard
* Vacant, move in immediately
This property is only 300 meters to the tram station. Walk to Australia Fair, Southport Primary School, St Hilda's School and Southport High School.