Apartment in East Cannington WA 6107Listed November 2020
Get up to $10,000 in First home owners grant and no Stamp Duty*
Nicheliving will cover the extra 25% of the stamp duty while for a limited time only the government will cover the other 75%.
Are you a first home buyer, investor or downsizer?
1 bedroom $289,000
2 bedroom $359,000
* Approximately 450m to Cannington Train station
* Approximately 700m to Gibbs Street Primary School
* Approximately 1.4km to St Joseph's School & St Norbert College
* Approximately 6.6km to Curtin University
* Approximately 1.3km to Westfield Carousel
* Approximately 12.1km to Perth International Airport
* Approximately 14.2 km to Perth City
* Easy Access to major roads like Orrong Road, Roe Highway, Tonkin Highway and Albany Highway
At Nicheliving, we know how to pick winners. Choosing a property to buy as a first home or investment should not be left to chance. Your decision could potentially make or break you financially.
With all the infrastructure spending in the area, East Cannington is a smart place to invest - This development gives buyers the confidence to purchase with peace of mind, with the benefits of:
* Affordability - All homes are value for money and perfect for first home buyers and investors
* Potential for Upside - When you put together the record low interest rates, sound infrastructure, family friendly parks and a large array of schools - the future looks promising for investors
In our expert opinion, these boutique double story homes are an absolute winner and takes the gamble element out of buying!
Disclaimer: Photos are taken from a similarly finished Nicheliving home plus land packages and are for illustration purposes only.
Home package pricing and availability are based on a specific combination. The price is based on our standard specifications.
Pricing and availability are correct as at the date of publication and are subject to change without notice due to building specification upgrades or changes to the build. Alterations may be required to an advertised listing to accommodate changes in home build package options varying in price.
Purchasers should contact a Nicheliving sales advisor to confirm pricing and availability.
Full T&Cs at Nicheliving.com.au
Please call Brad on 0423 328 427 for more information on our properties.